Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Grumpy Isn't Just One of the Seven Dwarfs



OK, I'm grumpy today, I don't know why, but I believe I have that right under the Constitution, if I don't I should.

I think what brought it on was my error in not switching stations when MSNBC cut to covering Miss California's defense of her rights under the Constitution, aided and abetted by The Donald.

I guess what bugged me was the amount of time and discussion spent on a non-issue, a lot of it about how much of a non-issue it was. What I forgot is that all these cable folks are out to sell Corn Flakes,by boosting viewer ship airing hot button or busy body issues. I wish they covered science with such intensity. OK now I'm beyond grumpy and bordering on cynical.

But, as Lilly Tomlin said , “The problem with being cynical is that it's so hard to keep up.”

No comments:

Post a Comment